In order to correct Rand Mcnally application error, you have to complete diagnostics and repair. You can also repair any software related issue after completing the process. Make sure that you have an internet connection before starting with the procedure. Also, make sure that your Rand Mcnally GPS device is connected with the computer.
Procedure Of Diagnostics and Repair
- Firstly, you need to connect your GPS to your computer. Connect one end of the USB cable with computer and another with your device.
- After that, turn on the GPS device.
- Then, you need to make sure, that you are connected to the internet.
- Thereafter, start the “Rand Mcnally Dock” on your computer.
- Now, click on the “Settings and Maintenance” icon.
- Next, select the “Diagnostic and Repair” icon.
- Subsequently, select “Begin Diagnostic” icon.
- After that, wait until the diagnostic scan gets completed.
- After the diagnostic scan if any files are found to be corrupt. Then, select the “Repair Files” option.
- Finally, unplug the GPS from your computer. After that, check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Reboot Your Rand Mcnally Device
After completing the diagnostics and repair process. Reboot your Rand Mcnally device. Therefore, this will help you in resolving the Rand Mcnally application error. Follow the given steps carefully.
- First and foremost, log off your Rand Mcnally device from the main screen.
- Thereafter, wait until the device brings you back to the monitor i.e “Log in Box”.
- Then, you will see the red power button on the screen. Now, press the button and wait till the device power off.
- You have to wait patiently, for the device to power off.
- Now, once the device has powered down. Then, press the home button on the lower side of the device.
- Next, continue holding the Home Button until the device turns on.
Hence, the above information will help you to resolve the Rand Mcnally application error.