Rand McNally Dock is a software that is designed to manage your GPS devices. By using the application, users can install all the latest map updates and software updates. So, follow the below-given guide to setup Rand McNally Dock on your system.
To Download and install Rand McNally Dock, you need to fulfill the minimum system requirements. If you fail to meet these system requirements, it will create installation or performance problems.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (Windows Net framework 3.5 or higher).
- Intel-based Mac OS X 10.5 and higher (El Capitan with XQuartz version 2.7.8)
Supported Web Browsers:
- Internet Explorer 7 and higher.
- Safari 4 and higher.
- Chrome 4 and higher.
- Firefox 3 and higher.
- Opera 10 and higher.
Hard Disk Space:
- A minimum disk space of 8 GB.
You need to follow the given instructions to download Rand McNally Dock:
- Open a web browser, for example, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.
- Now, go to randmcnally.com/dock. On the web page, you will see two links for Windows and Mac to download the software.
- Click on one of the links according to your operating system. By doing so, the software will start downloading.
- Downloading may take a few minutes and you need to wait till the process gets completed.
- Once the download finishes, the file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
To Install Rand McNally Dock software, go through the below-given steps:
- Open the Downloads folder on your system.
- Locate the setup file of Rand McNally in your folder and then double-click on it.
- It will show you a pop-up box of Security Warning asking you – Do you want to run this file? You need to click on the Run button.
- In the User Account Control pop-up box, click on the Yes button for granting permission to make necessary changes to your computer.
- Install Shield Wizard window will appear on your screen. Click on the Next button located at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- It will take you to the Software License Agreement window. Read the agreement carefully and if you agree with the terms, select the checkbox “I accept the terms of the license agreement”. If you will not accept the agreement then it will stop the installation process.
- Then, click on the Next button given at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- In the next window, select the disk drive where the product file will be installed by clicking on the drop-down arrow key. Then, click on the Next button.
- The installation window will display on your screen. Click on the Install button to begin the product installation located at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Now, you need to wait until the installation is completed. Make sure that you do not close the window or turn off your system in between the process.
- When the Installation Successful window displays on your screen, click on the Finish button.